Monday, 11 July 2016

Finally writing in after my last post back in August 2015.




Can i be any lazier than now? (i'm sure i can)

XD






Well, i've just finished my first organized team meeting and things went alright, went for an interview and have been waiting for the news for 3 weeks (i'm really hoping for the coconut to drop soon), been getting my ass to the gym 3 times a week, eating like a pig lately (could be stress eating), staying home ever since i've got my project done, hardly done any modeling lately...




Thats some of the things happened in my life recently. quite lifeless..




I'm suppose to be spending my time exploring what else this world got to offer rather than just being coped up in the office and settling to the fact that the laptop seems to be the closest thing to me.



No comments:

Post a Comment